What can I expect on my first visit and what do I need to bring?If this is your first visit please download our first time packet which includes the forms you will need to fill out at our office. You can save time by filling out the forms before your visit. We are exited you have chosen Pediatric Medicine of Cartersville as your child’s health care provider. There are a few things you should bring on your first visit as well as some additional information below.
- Bring your picture ID.
- Insurance card and your new patient forms (download here).
- The child’s parent and/or legal guardian should come with the child on the first visit.
- The legal guardian must have written proof of his/her guardianship.
- If you are coming for a health check you need to bring the patient’s shot record.
- If you are bringing a newborn you will need to bring the paperwork from the hospital.